Basic Curl Kit
This is the perfect curl duo you need to take care of your locks!
The oil leaves your hair soft, moisturized, defined, lustrous - and it smells divine! This mist provides intense hydration to curls, restoring their natural bounce and luster. It makes a great daily moisturizer and gives a soft hold to curls and waves instantly. It is also a great solution for flyaway hair - just a few quick spritzes and the frizz will be under control.
Use the oil to massage your scalp, to add some shine to your curls, in your deep conditioner or as a sealant. Use the mist to refresh your curls by simply spraying on to damp hair, scrunching and fluffing. If it leaves a bit of a cast after your hair dries, gently rub a few drops of oil on to your strands.
This mist will leave your curls feeling fresh, hydrated, bouncy, and not to mention smelling great! The oil will add an intense shine to your hair and seal the moisture in. Use them together - and be amazed at the results!
This kit is for curly and wavy hair.
Oil 60 ML
Mist 150 ML
HAIR GROWTH AND ANTI-FRIZZ OIL
4 ways to apply
- Moisturize: Apply oil to scalp and hair. Leave it in for an hour or overnight. Wash and shampoo hair.
- Deep Condition: Add 5-6 tablespoons of oil to your conditioner. Apply to the scalp and hair, cover with a cap for 30-60 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, then style as desired.
- Hot Oil Treatment: Heat up some oil and apply to scalp. Cover with a cap for 30-60 minutes. Wash and shampoo hair.
- Curl Sealant: Glide oil on to strands following leave-in conditioner or styling product.
The Jojoba Oil encourages hair growth and helps curls and waves bounce back from chemcial treatments and hydral fatigue.
Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Black Seed Oil, Parfum
CURL REFRESHER MIST
How to use
- Step 1: Spray your hair with water. Use a spray bottle or a tap. Make sure your hair is damp but not completely wet.
- Step 2: Spray mist on slightly damp hair. Spray it evenly across all curls.
- Step 3: Scrunch or style. Scrunch and fluff your hair. For individual curls that need redefining, spray on that section/strand and wrap hair around fingers.
- Step 4: Air dry or diffuse. Let your hair dry completely.
- Step 5: Feel a cast? A cast is when your hair feels slightly stiff/hard after drying. Rub a few drops of oil in your palms and scrunch out the cast using your hands.
- Note: If you want a cast, use more mist. If you do not prefer a cast to form, use less mist and more water.
Nourishing & hydrating formula
This hair mist is full of botanical and nourishing ingredients, including rose hip oil, jojoba oil, rose water and green tea extract.
Water, PVP, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Green Tea Extract, Basil Leaf Extract, Rose Water, Rose Hip Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, EDTA Disodium, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate